THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED! WE HAD A BLAST! Mandy
I have finalized my plans for my second workshop. It appears to be quite heavy on information! Just a sampling of what I HOPE to cover:
1) How to prepare the garden for planting using various methods.
2) What to sow, when and how much to sow for seed saving or general eating.
3) How deep, how far apart and what forms may work best.
4) How to watch for and be guided by weather forecast predictions.
5) When, how and why to mulch and what types work the best and why.
6) How to plant for seed saving, what plants to chose later and how to prevent cross contamination early.
7) Some suggestions on how to handle: bad bugs and good bugs?
8) Generally best way to water and all about different fertilizers and how to apply.
p.s. Bring your questions and concerns…all are welcome. Further more, bring all your starting up “green” gardeners! “We” will do our up most best to answer them.
This will be a lot of information packed into 2 hours, held at MY PLACE…Mandy’s Greenhouse at Tyndall, Manitoba. The beauty of this…no one will lock us out AGAIN! Hopefully we will be blessed with beautiful spring weather! And we can “party” with some re-refreshments in my Greenhouse!
Course Cost: $30.00
Date: Monday, May 4th, 2015 Time: Promptly from 6PM till 8PM.
Please contact me (Mandy) at 1-204-268-3984 to register.
Directions as promised: From town of Tyndall, MB (still on #44) travel east on Hwy. #44 ONLY one mile till arriving at inter. #44 and #12 (#12 goes South to Steinbach…) At this point you should see my Mandy’s Greenhouse SIGN on the north side of the road, beside a hydro pole… At this intersection you will turn left (or right if coming from west Beausejour…) and travel North, on gravel for ONLY one mile. Stop (or slow down…) Now turn right (east) and go ONLY ½ mile. # at driveway…#36081 First (and only) long driveway on your left hand side is the turn off to drive in. Right there should be another smaller sign “Mandy’s Greenhouse”. You should have seen the blue tinned roof, red barn in the distance while approaching the turn. Come on in!